Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- An 18th Century Cookbook Dedicated to the Sweet Tooth
- A Ragout of French Beans
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- 18th Century Pasties, Part One
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Where would we be without chocolate? The thought runs shivers up my spine. In the scheme of culinary history, however, that creamy smooth chocolate that graces our palates with childhood delight and for just a moment melts away the adult … Continue reading →