Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Preserved Walnuts
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Where would we be without chocolate? The thought runs shivers up my spine. In the scheme of culinary history, however, that creamy smooth chocolate that graces our palates with childhood delight and for just a moment melts away the adult … Continue reading →