Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Chocolate: "A Light and Wholesome Breakfast"
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Two 18th Century Vegetarian Recipes: Carolina Snow Balls and a Simple (but Delicious) Boiled Rice Pudding
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- The Christmas Pie
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?