Top Posts & Pages
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- Preserved Walnuts
- Yellow Flummery
- 18th Century Pasties, Part One
- Hasty Fritters
Tag Archives: dumpling
While perusing several 18th century cookbooks, I’ve identified and included below a selection of recipes using suet. I chose these recipes because they seem to be fairly typical representations of food categories which commonly use suet: puddings, dumplings, pastry crusts, … Continue reading →