Top Posts & Pages
- Parmesan Cheese Tart
- Two 18th Century Vegetarian Recipes: Carolina Snow Balls and a Simple (but Delicious) Boiled Rice Pudding
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- The Overlooked Purslane
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Hasty Fritters
Tag Archives: farley
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading