Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- The Christmas Pie
- Pan Perdu (or as we call it "French Toast")
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- 18th Century Pasties, Part Two
Tag Archives: farley
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading