Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part One: Its role in 18th Century Foodways and Life
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Hasty Fritters
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Switchel: the Original Energy-Ade
- 18th Century Pasties, Part One
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
Tag Archives: food
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading