Top Posts & Pages
- Currant Challenges
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Scotch Eggs
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- Preserved Walnuts
- A Short Paste, a Delicious Pear Tart, and a Choice of Three Toppings
- Standing-Crust Pie Recipes
- Chocolate: "A Light and Wholesome Breakfast"
Tag Archives: grilling
While perusing several 18th century cookbooks, I’ve identified and included below a selection of recipes using suet. I chose these recipes because they seem to be fairly typical representations of food categories which commonly use suet: puddings, dumplings, pastry crusts, … Continue reading →