Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Pancakes: They're Not Just for Breakfast
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Yellow Flummery
- Two 18th Century Vegetarian Recipes: Carolina Snow Balls and a Simple (but Delicious) Boiled Rice Pudding
- Grocer Advertisement from Boston 1732
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading