Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Preserved Walnuts
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Hard Dumplings a Soldiers Treat
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading