Top Posts & Pages
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- A Ragout of French Beans
- Hasty Fritters
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Switchel: the Original Energy-Ade
- The Christmas Pie
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading