Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Two 18th Century Vegetarian Recipes: Carolina Snow Balls and a Simple (but Delicious) Boiled Rice Pudding
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- Hard Dumplings a Soldiers Treat
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading