Top Posts & Pages
- An 18th Century Vegetarian Cookbook, and a Peek into the Diets of the Poor
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading