Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- The Christmas Pie
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- A Puff Paste Recipe (with a secret confession)
- A Short Paste, a Delicious Pear Tart, and a Choice of Three Toppings
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading