Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Hasty Fritters
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- The Christmas Pie
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- An 18th Century Vegetarian Cookbook, and a Peek into the Diets of the Poor
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- 18th Century Vermicelli Pudding aka Kugel
Tag Archives: ketchup
I have many memories from my formative boyhood years of tromping through the woods, discovering nature, getting dirty, and hunting for anything with more than (or less than) two legs with which I could startle my poor dear mother. Occasionally, the call … Continue reading