Top Posts & Pages
- Pickling Onions in 18th Century England
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Hasty Fritters
- A Puff Paste Recipe (with a secret confession)
- Switchel: the Original Energy-Ade
- 18th Century Pasties, Part Two
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
Tag Archives: knowles
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading