Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- A Standing Crust Recipe
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Preserved Walnuts
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- An 18th Century Vegetarian Cookbook, and a Peek into the Diets of the Poor
Tag Archives: knowles
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading