Top Posts & Pages
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Suet, Part Four: A Few Recipes.
- Suet, Part One: Its role in 18th Century Foodways and Life
- Switchel: the Original Energy-Ade
- 18th Century Pasties, Part Two
Tag Archives: mason
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading