Top Posts & Pages
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Pan Perdu (or as we call it "French Toast")
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Yellow Flummery
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- Interpreting Measures
Tag Archives: mason
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading