Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- A Short Paste, a Delicious Pear Tart, and a Choice of Three Toppings
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
- Scotch Eggs
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Currant Challenges
- A Chocolate Tart Another Way
Tag Archives: preserving
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading