Top Posts & Pages
- A Ragout of French Beans
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Yellow Flummery
- A White Pot Recipe
- Chocolate: "A Light and Wholesome Breakfast"
- Preserved Walnuts
Tag Archives: salted beef
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading