Top Posts & Pages
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Pan Perdu (or as we call it "French Toast")
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Raised Hearth with Oven Paintings
- A White Pot Recipe
- A Quire of Paper
Tag Archives: salted beef
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading