Top Posts & Pages
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Scotch Eggs
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
- Standing-Crust Pie Recipes
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- A Large Standing Crust
- A Short Paste, a Delicious Pear Tart, and a Choice of Three Toppings
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
Tag Archives: salted beef
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading