Top Posts & Pages
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- The Christmas Pie
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Preserved Walnuts
- A Standing Crust Recipe
- Please Bring Back the Puddings!
Tag Archives: salted beef
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading