Top Posts & Pages
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- 18th Century Pasties, Part One
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- The Christmas Pie
- Preserved Walnuts
- Spices in the 18th Century English Kitchen
Tag Archives: salted pork
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading