Top Posts & Pages
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- A Short Paste, a Delicious Pear Tart, and a Choice of Three Toppings
- A Chocolate Tart Another Way
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part Four: A Few Recipes.
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Pancakes: They're Not Just for Breakfast
- A Ragout of French Beans
- Simple Biscuits Recipe
Tag Archives: salted pork
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading