Top Posts & Pages
- Pancakes: They're Not Just for Breakfast
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- Yellow Flummery
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Preserved Walnuts
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Standing-Crust Pie Recipes
- Simple Biscuits Recipe
- A Puff Paste Recipe (with a secret confession)
Tag Archives: saltpetre
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading