Top Posts & Pages
- Currant Challenges
- Ship's Biscuit Recipes
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- Scotch Eggs
- Chocolate: "A Light and Wholesome Breakfast"
- Preserved Walnuts
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Salted Meat for a Long Journey at Sea
- A Pork Pie with a Standing Crust
Tag Archives: saltpetre
I recently received an email from a fellow historical foodie, who…well, for efficiency sake, I’ll include his email message while respecting his privacy: Good evening, First I’d like to say that I watch your YouTube historical cooking videos quite avidly, … Continue reading