Top Posts & Pages
- 18th and Early 19th Century Cookbooks: Searchable, and FREE.
- Suet, Part two: What it is, What it isn't, and What to Look For.
- 18th Century No-Knead "French" Bread
- 18th century Sailor's food - Ships Provisions
- Pancakes: They're Not Just for Breakfast
- Did George Washington use Ketchup?
- Suet, Part Three: Preparing it.
- Two 18th Century Vegetarian Recipes: Carolina Snow Balls and a Simple (but Delicious) Boiled Rice Pudding
- Pan Perdu (or as we call it "French Toast")
- A White Pot Recipe